The things I do in my time of...

It has been nearly two weeks since my semester break started. Though, as usual, nothing interesting ever happens and I for one, am also not doing much as of late. Just passing the time watching and rewatching old anime. It was difficult for me to accept the fact I started to give in to anime because I thought it was a sign of me, being, immature but I know, it was nothing like that at all despite what those people surrounding me say. As I grew older, I've became quite picky when it comes to which anime to watch and avoid. I personally cannot stand anime that portrays female as the weak, a klutz who cannot even walk properly despite being a human all her life (roll eyes) and just, straight-forward dumb. Sad to say, the anime world is eventually like that nowadays, at least most of them. Is it because the producers think majority viewers consist of the males? This is the reason why I wish to change it, involves myself in the world of games and animation to change the narrow-minded perspective of some people out there. Regardless, there are also few anime that managed to portray the females at their finest such that the Twelve Kingdoms, Seirei no Moribito, Ergo Proxy and of course, works from Studio Ghibli. And I personally think Shitou Haruka (Mishima, whichever) from RahXephon was good. That loyalty, that love and her feelings did not waver despite the long years. One of the most beautiful romances I found in anime. Looks like I will be repeating the scene of their first encounter over and over again and no more accidental Niagara Falls I sure hope!

Other than that, partial of my time was spent on writing the continuous chapters of Dance of the Evanescent. I want to thank Fatin for being there and listened to my ridiculous rambles and insecurities when it comes to writing. Sometimes I do wonder, what would I get from my meagre writings? As if that would even be answered pfft. I admit, the anime that I've watched have reduced my spirit to that of a depressing little girl. Time for some happy moments with unicorns and rainbows. Not. 

Oh yes! I'm actually in the development of doing that semi-manga/comic skit that features some of my great friends that I don't even know them in real, on virtually, but they are great people. Greater than most I have known personally in real and longer too! (smiles)

Until next time fellas! Have a great day ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPLASH FREE! Yes, RUN FREE FEELS. RUN. (Drabble of a Fangirl)

New Header.

Evening Chatter